This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Multi-packet gdb server request/response - problem?
- From: Ivo Raisr <ivosh at ivosh dot net>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 04:39:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Multi-packet gdb server request/response - problem?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
>>> At some point in the debugging session (not sure when but it does not matter),
>>> I think gdb kicks in the OS-specific functions. For solaris, they are
>>> found in sol-thread.c.
>> That's the (or a) problem. They shouldn't. sol-thread.c should only
>> be active for native Solaris debugging.
> That tiny patch seems to solve the problem!
> I will run the gdb's test suite to check if it does not introduce any
> regression and let you know.
No regressions found by the test suite. Good.
I filed the following bug:
Could we get it fixed in the 7.6.x branch as well?