This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: core file obfuscation
- From: vijay nag <vijunag at gmail dot com>
- To: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 14:46:53 +0530
- Subject: RE: core file obfuscation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have a requirement to obfuscate parts of core dump file containing
The exact requirement here is to mask off/encrypt certain sensitive
information such as passwords, lawfully intercepted data, etc stored
in global data structure of the task since customers intend not to
disclose or retrieve any sensitive information during post-mortem
analysis of core file.
Is there any standard way of doing this or are there any libraries
which suits my requirement ?