This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB "step" not stopping for some inline functions
- From: Paul Smith <psmith at gnu dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 14:42:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB "step" not stopping for some inline functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385487939 dot 30213 dot 417 dot camel at pdsdesk>
- Reply-to: psmith at gnu dot org
On Tue, 2013-11-26 at 12:45 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> If I try to step into a certain inline function then instead of
> stopping inside the function, the program runs to completion (or to
> the next breakpoint)!
I was able to create a very simple repro case so I filed a bug:
If anyone has any thoughts I'm interested...