Re: solib-sunos.c is broken

> Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:56:58 -0700
> From: Matt Rice <ratmice@gmail.com>
>
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > It's been broken since at least August of last year.
>
> it also wouldn't have compiled for a year between 2010-08-31 and
> 2011-08-27 , so it was definitely broken 2 of the last 3 years,
> uncertain about the period in between.
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2011-08/msg00477.html

It's only used for old NetBSD and OpenBSD releases that used the a.out
executable format.  Most of them switched to ELF a long time ago.
Except perhaps for OpenBSD/m68k, which only switched this year.

So solib-sunos.c can go, and the various a.out NetBSD and OpenBSD
targets can go with it.  I'd appreciate it if the OpenBSD/m68k bits
stay though, such that I can add the necessary ELF support.