This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch]: testsuite: run bash instead of sh when using brace expansion
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Christian Groessler <chris at groessler dot org>
- Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 12:13:39 +0400
- Subject: Re: [patch]: testsuite: run bash instead of sh when using brace expansion
- References: <51936596 dot 8010205 at groessler dot org> <m3hai3kes8 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <5195E023 dot 10203 at groessler dot org>
> I think I have an assignment for gdb, but I'm not 100 percent sure.
> I've moved recently and don't find my papers at the moment.
> Could someone verify please that the assignment is in place?
I confirm I found you in the FSF records (all of binutils and GDB).