GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 - An update on presentations

An update on this year's Cauldron.  We are getting close to the
limit on the presentations and BoFs, so if you are interested in
organizing a BoF or giving a presentation, please send us an
abstract soon.

We will still accept presentations and/or BoFs on-site the first
day of the workshop.  However, those will likely need to run in
parallel with the existing sessions.

We still do not have a formal schedule, but we are expecting to
have 3 pretty full days, starting on Fri 12/Jul.  I will send
details on the schedule as soon as we finalize it.

Please visit the wiki for more info http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2013

Diego.