Debugging agent library

Hi,

We tried to find out how to use the debugging agent library here [1] but
were unsuccessful. As of now, we have built a test app linked to dagent
which creates a socket file and expects commands. We wish to use it with
GDB as well as other applications to primarily objective of tracing
using GDB's fast tracepoint infra. Any help in this regard will be
appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/MentorEmbedded/Debug-Agent-Library/wiki

Regards,
Suchakra & Simon