Exposing inferior_created in Python

Hi

I'm interested in having the inferior_created observer exposed as a
Python event.

The application I intend to work on is trace port capture on ARM
Cortex microcontrollers using a Python GDB extension.  I have this at
a proof-of-concept level[1], but a problem that I have is that the
trace port registers in the target are reset with the target on say a
GDB 'run' command. It would be convenient if a Python event was
available on which I can configure the appropriate registers.

I'm happy to do the work to make this happen, but I'm interested if
this change would be considered for inclusion.  I am happy to sign the
copyright assignment to the FSF.

Cheers,
Gareth

[1] https://github.com/gsmcmullin/magictpa