Re: Will therefore GDB utilize C++ or not?

On 12/07/2012 04:39 AM, Matt Rice wrote:
   If anyone has any particularly large change to an existing source
file, and they'd prefer I postpone work on that file until later
please let me know, it might save work for one of us or the other.

I have a not-small patch series 'rsp async notification' being reviewed recently and hopefully give new version V4 next Monday. I don't want to postpone your work. How do you change the source tree? Are you going to post patches one by one to fix compilation errors, and finally turn -Wc++-compat on in the last step?

--
Yao (éå)