RE: run the ARI on gdbserver too?

  This was one of the reasons
of my old proposition to distinguish between
native and general files.
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2011-03/msg01087.html

  Using things like 'long long' type or '%ll' or '%p'
is not really a problem for native files, but
can become one for general files as the size of the
fields might not match was is expected.

Pierre Muller