gdbserver and following children

Hi,

I cannot quite figure from the documentation whether it is possible, in multi-process mode with gdbserver, to
automatically attach to all children?

I see that http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/MultiProcess mentions this functionality is living on a branch and not
yet ready, but than the page also talks about 7.2. Of course, I can try with CVS HEAD, but it would be hard to
separate missing functionality in GDB from missing functionality in my head.

Thanks,

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics