Re: [design change] record-replay linux ABI level

oza> currently linux-record.h is having defination of
oza> enum gdb_syscall {...} which seems generic one, but infact it only
oza> addresses i386 arch.

Based on reading the header, it seems to me that the idea is that this
enum is intended to be generic, and that each target must provide its
own mapping from the local syscalls to these.

oza> I am thinking of moving all the definition to i386 specific files
oza> (assuming there is no generic way to address all the systemcalls on
oza> all arch).

It seems to me that most syscalls could perhaps be shared, but maybe
some architectures will require additions to the enum.

I'm not sure, though.

Could you say in more detail what problem you ran into?

Tom