Re: Support of the D programming language

> I know the feature list contains some support of the D Programming
> Language, and I've seen some stuff that was working, but is there
> anyone who can give me an update what is actually the progress on
> this?

No progress except for the initial contribution.  The current status
is documented in the GDB manual at:

    http://www.sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb/D.html#D

(it says that the only D-specific feature that works is dynamic
arrays).

You could maybe try emailing the original author of the initial work:
Mihail Zenkov <mihail.zenkov@gmail.com>.

--
Joel