Re: Multiple breakpoint issue when debugging loadable kernel module

Jan> At least it is a critical one as it makes kernel module debugging nearly
Jan> impossible. I'm preparing a LinuxCon talk about how cool kernel
Jan> debugging with gdb and qemu can be - looks like I have to skip this
Jan> part... ;)

Well, we can't let that happen.

Jan> If there is anything to be done that could help analyzing the issue,
Jan> please let us know.

A recipe to reproduce the bug.  I know nothing about the kernel, so if
it requires extensive setup, precise instructions would be best.

We've been poking at it a bit on irc but, aside from a lot of weird and
inexplicable gdb behavior, we haven't seen anything too useful.

Tom