Re: py-breakpoint.c fails to compile with MinGW GCC

> Phil> I'm also unsure why some folks can compile ok (Dan in that email
> Phil> mentions he has been), and some can't.

It does compile for me too. Could be a compiler age issue?
Just wondering out loud - if we were to use a C++ compiler, would
it allow us to use non-static initializers like in this case?
I'm under the impression that C++ provides elaboration, so
non-static initialization should be do-able...

--
Joel