Re: Windows build cookbook

> clear enough.  I meant the support packages that GDB needs to be
> linked against: the Python libraries, termcap/curses, libexpat,
> readline, libiconv, etc.  Which of them do you use?  Or do you build
> them as well by yourself?

  - Python: I use the official binaries provided by python.org
  - termcap/curses: Not needed
  - libexpat: I build it (same as GDB)
  - readline: Not needed (included in GDB sources)
  - libiconv: I place the sources in the GDB tree, and it gets
              automatically built.  But you could also rebuild it
              yourself.

I think that, apart from Python, it's fairly easy to rebuild your
dependencies yourself, so that's what we do. However, I do not know
if the MinGW project provides pre-compiled versions of those packages
or not.

--
Joel