This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb7.2 - remote target - non-stop, multi-thread, target-async - non "OK" response, why?
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Daniel Lehne <daniel dot lehne at amk-drives dot bg>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:05:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdb7.2 - remote target - non-stop, multi-thread, target-async - non "OK" response, why?
- References: <4E0C1EB6.email@example.com>
On Thursday 30 June 2011 07:59:02, Daniel Lehne wrote:
> When enabling debut remote setting the following transfer is recorded:
> Sending packet: $vCont;c:p33d.33d#14...Packet received:
> The response should be "OK" and not a "T:xxx", or? This is confirmed in
Please paste/attach the complete gdb log, and the complete remote log.