This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: mi version for source command
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Niko Sams <niko dot sams at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:38:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: mi version for source command
- References: <BANLkTin5uF2P-oqng2UkwUzV2-Xg+CM3email@example.com>
>>>>> "Niko" == Niko Sams <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Niko> Is there a mi version for the source command?
I don't think so, but you can use -interpreter-exec.
Niko> Or, is there a reliable way to detect if source finished, especially
Niko> when run is executed in the sourced file and commands afterwards.
I am afraid I don't know.