This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[MIPS] What should I do if I want to add registers for the MIPS-target of gdb.
- From: Liu <proljc at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: hellogcc <hellogcc at freelists dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:37:22 +0800
- Subject: [MIPS] What should I do if I want to add registers for the MIPS-target of gdb.
I need to make gdb support our MIPS-based CPU, our CPU have more
registers than MIPS64, I named them $z0-$z127 in gcc, for I have
ported gcc for it.
I want that when running "info registers all" command, gdb can dump
all the register of our MIPS-based CPU, What should I do?
And, what should I do in ptrace.[hc] in the Linux Kernel?
MIPS_EMBED_LO_REGNUM = 33,
MIPS_EMBED_HI_REGNUM = 34,
in the mips-tdep.h of gdb source code.
#define MMHI 67
#define MMLO 68
in the ptrace.h of Linux Kernel code.
so, I'm confused.
Will some nice man help me?