This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARI/Commit rules
- From: ams at gnu dot org (Alfred M. Szmidt)
- To: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:02:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: ARI/Commit rules
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: ams at gnu dot org
This lead me to think, is it possible to distil this post-commit
hook script to a user installable script somewhere? If GDB used
git as the primary repository we could just make it a pre-commit
hook, and a user script would not be needed. But as GDB uses CVS I
do not think this is possible.
It is possible, just warp the cvs command in a shell script, and
execute the pre-commit hook you wish to do.