This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbinit: supress quit prompt
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: noloader at gmail dot com
- Cc: GDB Users <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 02:01:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdbinit: supress quit prompt
- References: <BANLkTi=hSZ-_b0_y1-=9UvQGK4Z7_DrXuQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Jeffrey Walton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> What should be added to gdbinit to suppress the message, "The program
> is running. ?Exit anyway? (y or n)".
> My apologies - I'm getting endless noise from Google.
set confirm off
(note that this disables more than just quit confirmation).