This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ReBranch - a record-replay debugging tool
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: pi3orama <pi3orama at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:22:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: ReBranch - a record-replay debugging tool
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DF0A729.email@example.com>
On Thursday 09 June 2011 11:57:45, pi3orama wrote:
> I used to think that MIT license is compatible with GPLv3. I have
> changed the license. Sorry for the problem.
Thanks! It's compatible, but the GPL requires that the combination
is released under the same GNU GPL version. See:
Can you also please update your LICENSE file in the sources? To comply
with the GPL you need to include a copy of the GPL license -- you'll
usually find it in a file named COPYING, e.g.,
see src/gdb/COPYING -- you can simply import that file into
Also, could you please do a general look over the sources and
make sure not to lose the copyright header and license in files
based on FSF/GPL's sources? E.g, your src/host/exception.h and
src/host/exception.c are obviously based on
You seem to have a lot of good stuff here. Looking forward to
have you cooperating with the GDB project!