This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: watchpoint on variable in function scope
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Niko Sams <niko dot sams at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:22:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: watchpoint on variable in function scope
- References: <BANLkTi=Yr6oNKDWPQOMNHi=oz49Lor1fMg@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Niko" == Niko Sams <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Niko> please have a look at the example code below.
Niko> How can i set a watchpoint on i before starting the appliaction?
Niko> it used to work with
Niko> "watch foo::i"
When did this work?
I tried 6.8 and 7.1 and neither worked.