This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: -var-list-children with std::map pretty printer
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Niko Sams <niko dot sams at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:21:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: -var-list-children with std::map pretty printer
- References: <BANLkTimU0iM5dAxYuw5QYaBwKf8603xKZQ@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Niko" == Niko Sams <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Niko> please take a look at the code and gdb output below. How can I get
Niko> the values from the map? it doesn't seem to give me "has_more".
Please provide a complete session. Thanks.