Re: Addition of a special memory reading command

On 1 June 2011 18:35, Tomas Martinec <fyzmat@gmail.com> wrote:
> The cli form of the "info proc mappings" command is not very suitable
> for the frontend. Maybe creating an MI equivalent to the "info proc
> mappings" would be nice. The MI form also enables me to specify the
> thread. That is needed in my VM scenario, because I represent
> processors as threads and each processor can be in different
> addressing mode.

Are you aware GDB remote protocol can debug multiple processes at the same time?
Separate processes may be more appropriate if the addressing modes are
very different - which I do not know.

> Would you accept this improvement?

Someone else has to answer this. I am just a regular observer here,
not a developer or a maintainer.

--
Petr Hluzin