Re: Work on the SIS ERC32 Emulator

> These files are licensed GPLv2+.
>
> I.e. anybody can opt to relicense them under "a GPLv2+" license,
> e.g. GPLv3.

I got confirmation that it is OK to change the GPL version number.
So we'll try to do that. There are 170 files that are still showing
version 2 just in sim/ alone, so it's probably not going to happen
soon, or might happen peacemeal (I want to take that opportunity
to fix the paragraph that tells how to contact the FSF as well).
Volunteers are welcome, of course :-)!

--
Joel