Re: GDB and LD_PRELOAD library-call interception

Kevin> I was wondering if there could be a way to hack this exec-wrapper to
Kevin> launch for instance the executable in an xterm window?

Thiago sent a patch a while back for this.  Look for "[RFC] patch to
make GDB open a new terminal window for the inferior", on May 19 2009.

I never tried it, but it seems like a decent idea.

Tom