Re: confirm subscribe to gdb-digest@sourceware.org

Hello,

I am Simona PASCA, sorry to bother you, I have some questions if you could help me.

I have search on http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gdb/ site , about gdb-7.3 tool, because i need it to install this tool on a sparc-solaris2.8 machine.

Could you tell please which is the latest version of gdb tool , and if gdb version 7.3 it is available, and where I could find the sources in .tar.gz format, for sparc-solaris2.8 ?

And also, at this moment I didn't found a patch who provides a Solaris2.8 support for the gdbserver binary.
There is any version of gdb tool that have the gdbserver binary for Solaris 8 machine?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Simona PASCA

To confirm that you would like

simona.pasca@alcatel-lucent.com

added to the gdb-digest mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

gdb-digest-sc.1300776212.cfmcajaenangnobhpfbk-simona.pasca=alcatel-lucent.com@sourceware.org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button. If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into the "To:" field of a new message.

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
<gdb-request@sourceware.org>  and put the
entire address listed above into the "Subject:" line.

--- Administrative commands for the gdb-digest list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<gdb-info@sourceware.org>
<gdb-faq@sourceware.org>

<gdb-digest-subscribe@sourceware.org>

<gdb-get.123_145@sourceware.org>

<gdb-index.123_456@sourceware.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<gdb-thread.12345@sourceware.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<gdb-subscribe-john=host.domain@sourceware.org>

gdb-owner@sourceware.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

I am Simona PASCA, sorry to bother you, I have some questions if you could =
help me.

I have search on http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gdb/ site , about gdb-7.3 tool, bec=
ause i need it to install this tool on a sparc-solaris2.8 machine.

Could you tell please which is the latest version of gdb tool , and if gdb =
version 7.3 it is available, and where I could find the sources in .tar.gz =
format, for sparc-solaris2.8 ?

And also, at this moment I didn't found a patch who provides a Solaris2.8 s=
upport for the gdbserver binary.
There is any version of gdb tool that have the gdbserver binary for Solaris=
8 machine?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Simona PASCA
____________________________________
was already on the gdb mailing list when I received
your request, and remains a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the gdb list ---

address (with '=3D' instead of '@') after the command word:
<gdb-subscribe-john=3Dhost.domain@sourceware.org>

From: "PASCA, SIMONA (SIMONA)"<simona.pasca@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "gdb-sc.1300775182.lgkfieliidgchnekmcfi-simona.pasca=3Dalcatel-lucent.c=
om@sourceware.org"
<gdb-sc.1300775182.lgkfieliidgchnekmcfi-simona.pasca=3Dalcatel-luce=
nt.com@sourceware.org>