This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: next/step after main() function's return
- From: Edjunior Barbosa Machado <emachado at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 01:58:20 -0200
- Subject: Re: next/step after main() function's return
- References: <4D19144E.email@example.com> <4D1A6D21.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/28/2010 09:05 PM, Michael Snyder wrote:
Does the "ending-run.exp" test case pass or fail on this system?
I had the same results from gdb upstream on both systems (i686 running Debian squeeze/sid and ppc64 running RHEL5.4):
# of expected passes 19
# of unsupported tests 1
with UNSUPPORTED: gdb.base/ending-run.exp: continue after exit