Re: GDB 7.2.1 release target date...

> Marc Khouzam recently ran into a mistake I made where printing of
> trace state variables doesn't work, and it would be really
> convenient for Eclipse if that were to be fixed in both trunk and a
> 7.2 release.
>
> And no, I haven't posted a patch yet :-) , but the fix exists
> inhouse.  Things are a little chaotic right now, next week would be
> handier.

I think that's reasonable if you think the fix is safe enough.

Just for info, it would be a lot more convenient for me if we made
the release before Thu next week, rather than after, because my internet
connection after that is going to be a lot less responsive. I can still
make the release after Thu, but it's just more tedious...

--
Joel