Re: Breakpoint troubles on typedefs

Tom Tromey wrote:
"Martin" == Martin Schröder <gschroeder@onlinehome.de> writes:

I seem to have found a bug / feature in GDB 7.2 for C++. The
problem is that typedefs are not converted to their base type
when one tries to set a breakpoint into a function that has a
typedef'd type as Martin> parameter.

Could you file this in GDB's bugzilla?

A group of us are actively working on C++-related problems in
GDB. It is best for us if bugs are in bugzilla so we don't miss
any.

Sure, will do so tomorrow (it's past midnight where I hail from).

So long,
Martin.