Re: Python API questions and use cases

>>>>> "Joel" == Joel BorggrÃn-Franck <joel.borggren.franck@gmail.com> writes:

Joel> This might be a case of missing (or obscure) documentation. Is there a
Joel> place (other than the C impl.) where I can find documentation for the
Joel> constructors/inits for the different gdb.XYZ types?

The gdb manual should have full documentation for the Python API.
I say "should" because we did find an undocumented method once, so it is
possible that there are others that we missed.  But by and large the
manual describes it all.

After seeing questions on the list for the last year or so, I would say
that the manual is weak either on examples or on a tutorial.  Perhaps we
should put some effort into one or the other.

Tom