This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: inconsistency in gdb/mi -file-list-exec-source-files
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Xavier de Gaye <xdegaye at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:49:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: inconsistency in gdb/mi -file-list-exec-source-files
- References: <AANLkTimv=9t9fWPfFatwEaPS++PLj0O--j5EUs=PxvYz@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 04:41:49PM +0200, Xavier de Gaye wrote:
> The output of '-file-list-exec-source-files' differs between gdb 7.2 and
> gdb previous releases: with gdb 7.2 the 'fullname' attribute becomes the
> file basename and the 'file' attribute becomes the full pathname. It was
> the reverse previously.
The MI code has not changed so this must be an issue in symtabs,
probably in dwarf2read. IMO, this is pretty serious for the release.