Re: [HELP]Can GDB for ARM set hard breakpoint when native debugging?

Hi Will,
Just in case you are going to re-use most of the code for 2.6.35.
In hw_breakpoint.c, the handlers do not release the locks on wtpt/bkpt
not matched.
Should rather be:
 if (val != (unpredictable & ~0x3)) {
    rcu_read_unlock();
    continue;
}

Otherwise I get a "schedule while atomic" bug.

-Karthik

--
---
S. Karthikeyan | +919980814745