This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] "actionpoints"?
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: stan at codesourcery dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:54:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] "actionpoints"?
- References: <4B5106CB.email@example.com> <20100118064348.GA1914@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:43:48 +0400
> From: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> I don't think we should change all the user interface (eg: info
> breakpoints") where it is already clear what the output is about.
??? How is it clear? "info break" displays all ``actionpoints''
regardless of their kind, last time I tried. Am I missing something?