This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Reverse Debugging Headaches
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Sean Soria <sean dot soria at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:47:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: Reverse Debugging Headaches
- References: <email@example.com>
Sean Soria wrote:
Whenever I try to reverse debug I break into the program, set target
record and then continue. I immediately hit some sort of simd
instruction (in things like strlen in libc) or unsupported ioctl call.
Is there any way around these issues?
Shouldn't happen. What version gdb? What linux?