Re: GDB 7.1 release planning...

On Saturday 09 January 2010 03:31:34, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> New proposed dates: Branch & Pre-release: Feb 10. That's 3 extra weeks.
> Are you guys pretty confident you can make it? That would put the
> tentative a couple of weeks later, around Feb 24 [1].

Probably, thanks.  Note that we also have further tracepoint
actions and breakpoint commands unification and MI tracepoints
support in the queue.  Eclipse is being enhanced with tracepoint
support and is relying on these changes, so it would be nice to
have them in 7.1 too.  Not sure who has the ball on those,
either Stan or Vladimir, not me, I think.

--
Pedro Alves