This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.1 release planning...
- From: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:28:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.1 release planning...
- References: <20100108042117.GK4623@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker wrote:
Hello,I think my host-side tracepoint bits will, fingers crossed, be mostly in
by then, but they would be a whole lot more interesting if Pedro's
tracepoint support for gdbserver additions were also there. However, I
don't know schedule for submission of those changes.
Time flies. I didn't realize this, but the tentative date for creating
the GDB 7.1 branch was set to Jan 20th, so only 12 days away from now.
It might be a little tight (or not) depending on what we'd like to have
in this release.