This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.1 release planning...
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:53:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.1 release planning...
- References: <20100108042117.GK4623@adacore.com>
On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 08:21:17AM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Is there anything that would be blocking for the branch creation?
> There is a Wiki page for the gdb-7.1 release:
My two cents, since I'm not the one doing the work - but I received
complaints that enough Python bits for the GTK filtered backtrace
script were not in 7.0. How much has been merged since the 7.0