This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: pc 0x25c9b0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:47:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: pc 0x25c9b0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab
- References: <58596C4646708B4BB990C44839973330017EFBBA@usplmvpbe001.ent.rt.verigy.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:41 PM, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> using gdb 7.0 on RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.3, I see the following warning for some programs, but not all:
>> warning: (Internal error: pc 0x25c9b0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)
> I have had the same complaint from several users using GDB under
> MinGW. Is it possible to suppress the warning with a command line
I don't think it make sense. It is really an internal error (ie a bug).
I was working on that very recently. Do you have a full bug report ? I could investigate this.