This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.0.1 released!
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Tobias Hahn <tobias dot hahn at ableton dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:40:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB 7.0.1 released!
- References: <announce.20091222180523.GA12693@adacore.com> <4F6D3FFB-7ED7-4DDA-96FD-4A2D7392E42F@ableton.com>
On Jan 5, 2010, at 11:54 PM, Tobias Hahn wrote:
> Sorry if this a FAQ, but is there a place where the current x86/x86_64 Darwin status is tracked, in particular support for debugging dylibs and the missing symbols issue (which can be worked around using dsymutil)?
No, this is currently not tracked. I hope that this will work in gdb 7.1.
Feel free to create a Wiki page about that.