Re: time to create the gdb-7.0.1 release (?)

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:00:46 +0100, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I did not see much point in regarding the testsuite patches, but checked
> them in anyway, in case some people are in fact interested in the
> testsuite results for the branch

It was intended to make life easier for distro maintainers

> (I personally only follow the results on the HEAD).

while upstream probably does not wish they would use HEAD.

> The patch that I did not commit was:
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-08/msg00448.html
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-cvs/2009-08/msg00139.html
> Re: [patch] Support constant DW_AT_data_member_location by GCC PR debug/40659
> As far as I can tell, this one is already in the branch (was checked
> in before the branch got cut).

OK, sorry, too many branches around.
Also this one was checked in HEAD already before branching:
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-cvs/2009-09/msg00009.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-09/msg00027.html
Re: RFC: DW_OP_call_frame_cfa, again

> Let me know, because I'd like to make the release RSN.

Fine with me, thanks.

Regards,
Jan