RE: real world reverse debugging success story

You know what, it just dawned on me that I never really payed
attention to the replaying spead :-O  I'm glad to hear it is good.

It is really the recording speed that I'm curious about.  I think
right now, this is a big limiting factor (understandably of course),
that would prevent the use of PRecord for real world applications.

I've had one person want to use PRecord to learn about a piece
of software.  They figured that they would record execution up to
a point in the code they know would hit, and then could go backwards
to find a more proper starting point for their investigation.  But
the recording was to slow to allow the application to reach far enough
fast enough.

I was happy to see that Hui had some ideas on how to improve the
recording speed.

This reverse 'thingy' as so much potential! :-)