This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: status of Darwin support
- From: Christian Thalinger <Christian dot Thalinger at Sun dot COM>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago dot bauermann at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:51:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: status of Darwin support
- References: <4A5F8D9E.1060307@Sun.COM> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thiago Jung Bauermann wrote:
> Joel would probably know. My best guess is that even if Darwin support is much
> better now, the MI incompatibilities would mean that you wouldn't be able to
> drop FSF's GDB in place of Apple's for Xcode.
That doesn't matter, I don't use Xcode anway. I just need a command line