This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: status of Darwin support
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago dot bauermann at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, tromey at redhat dot com, Christian Thalinger <Christian dot Thalinger at sun dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:45:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: status of Darwin support
- References: <4A5F8D9E.1060307@Sun.COM> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Joel would probably know. My best guess is that even if Darwin support
> is much better now, the MI incompatibilities would mean that you
> wouldn't be able to drop FSF's GDB in place of Apple's for Xcode.
Actually, I won't know that much more. Tristan is the one who looks
after that port. As far as I know, we're using it internally, to
debug GNAT for instance, and it seems to be working well. Thiago
is right about the bunch of local additions that Apple made to GDB,