Re: help catch catch and help catch throw help text

On 07/23/2009 11:41 AM, Phil Muldoon wrote:

(gdb) catch catch foo Junk at end of arguments.

(gdb) catch throw foo
Junk at end of arguments.

I looked at the code and while they support conditions, they do not appear to support named exceptions. These functions call handle_gnu_v3_exceptions which basically set a breakpoint on __cxa_begin_catch, or __cxa_throw depending on the command.

Before I submit a documentation patchlet to remove the reference to catching named exceptions, are there other cases languages/conditions that I have not considered?

On the basis of "read the code, Luke", I did and there isn't ;) I'll submit a patch.

Regards

Phil