Segfault in user command

Hi,

I was trying to use 'interpreter-exec mi' inside a user-defined command,
and GDB segfaulted (session below).  It is today's version of GDB.
I had seen this in passing many moons ago, but today I told myself I
really should report it.  Should I open a bugzilla about it?

Thanks

Marc

GNU gdb (GDB) 6.8.50.20090720-cvs
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show
copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu".
(gdb) define minext
Type commands for definition of "minext".
End with a line saying just "end".
>interpreter-exec mi -exec-next
>end
(gdb) start
Temporary breakpoint 1 at 0x80484ce: file c.cc, line 9.
Starting program: /home/marc/testing/a.out

Temporary breakpoint 1, main () at c.cc:9
9       int a = 1;
(gdb) minext
Segmentation fault