Re: suggestions for node "(gdb)Set Watchpoints"

> Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:30:20 -0400
> From: Samuel Bronson <naesten@gmail.com>
> Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
>
> This paragraph does make things a lot better, but at the same time
> makes it even stranger that the other paragraph is so far away from
> the description of what kinds of expressions to watch. I think the
> other paragraph should be moved up to be with this one -- probably
> after it.

Thanks, I will look into how this section could be re-arranged
better.  Please understand, however, that it is impossible to move
everything to the beginning of the section.  Most manual sections do
not include unimportant information, so it could be a tough choice.
The reader is assumed to read the text in its entirety, not just the
first couple of paragraphs.

> It would also be nice to have a more in-depth description of exactly
> which watchpoint-related events GDB is actually able to intercept.

Please elaborate.  Unless I misunderstand what you mean, we already
describe this in depth.