Re: not able to debug threads - gcc configuration problem?

For your information, I can't debug in cygwin a mixed code with c and
assembly using like assembler nasm.
In linux (debian) yes.
Someone advice me to update cygwin I download last release of cygwin
but i doesn't work.
I'm non able to see the assembler code into the debugger
BR