Disabling breakpoints per thread for non-stop

Hi,

When offering a RunToLine feature to the user, Eclipse also gives
the ability to skip any breakpoints on the way to the specified line.

With all-stop, we can simply disable all breakpoints, go to the line
in question and re-enable the breakpoints (CDT does this.)

In non-stop, I believe this is more difficult.  I don't think we can
disable all breakpoints because that would affect independent threads
than the one we are requesting the runToLine for.  What I think is
needed
is a way to disable/enable a breakpoint for a thread in particular.

I don't think GDB offers this.
What I would need to do instead is something like:
1- foreach bp, create a new thread-specific bp at the same place
2- remove (or disable) all old breakpoints
3- disable the thread-specifc breakpoints of my thread

And this still leaves me vulnerable to a new thread being created
without a breakpoint that it should have had.

So, I'm interested in people's opinion on if GDB would benefit in
supporting the disable/enable of bp for individual threads.

(I don't know how complicated the actual implementation of such
a feature would be, and that might kill the idea anyway.)

Thanks